Pimple like bumps in buttocks having pus and itchy. What can it be and how to treat it?

I have been getting reacurring nickle size red pimple like bumps on my buttocks that have puss inside and itch . I have been treating them with Neosporin but just when one looks like it s going away, I find another the next day. It started about a 4 weeks ago and i haven t been any where new where i have stayed & i havent changed new detergents or anything. It s starting to worry me & it s annoying & of course, not pretty. What can it be and should i see a Doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012