Pimple in the pubic region, no itching or burning post sex. Had shaved the area recently. Sign of STD?

Hello, I have had sex very recently and it just so happened I had a single pimple in my pubic region. It did not itch nor burn (as herpes suggests). There are many other red dots around my pubic region, but they do not itch or burn and they are not bumpy. Is this an STD or is it common for this kind of thing to happen? P.S.: I did start shaving area within last few weeks regularly so I m hoping it s only a razor rash.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012