Pimple in reproductive organ on left corner, skin stretched. Permanent cure ?

hi doctor ! I have a pimple form last more than two months in my reproductive organ on the left corner and due to it was small it wasn t hurting me and I thought that will be faded away soon and also there wasn t any pain on it.But from few days i can feel it is grown up and the pimple is from the inside not from the skin. I stretched the skin and inorder to figure that out is it actually generated from the flesh or not but it is a part of the skin from the Inside. I urge If any body can recommend me what kind of specialist I must visit inorder to get Cure. Please Assist !!!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013