Pimple filled with green pus in ear, tried cleaning with peroxide, bleeds, has constant headaches. Should go to ER ?

my 14 year old daughter has had a pimple in ear day 1 green pus came when trying to pop it, 2nd day we cleaned with peroxide and 3rd day I notice it dry with blood and I went to clean with peroxide more puss came out but white and then I went to get more qtips to clean the puss and the pimple bleed and it has a blood clot in it! She has had a headache for days prone to migraine but what concerns me is that her roof of her mouth broke out in looks like white bumps and bleed after eating cereal. She took some medicine after school for her headache/ migraine passed out for an hour but woke up in a sweating? should I take her to the ER.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012