Pimple beneath the bottom lip, swollen, got another one, pus formation, chapped lips, tested for HIV. Is it HIV?

Well im 15 years old and just recently i discovered a pimple just beneath the middle of my bottom lip it was the kind of pimple that hurt like the ones beneath your nose so i thought nothing of it i woul bite my lip from time to time and mess with it because of the annoying pain. One morning i woke up and my lip was swollen a muscles or clear bumps where present on the inside of my lip, two, one matched up with my pimple the other was more to the corner of my mouth they dissappeared within an hour but my lip continued to swell each night it got bigger and bigger my lip is verry chapped now and i bit it durring sleep which has now resulted in a drainage of puss from the middle of my lip i went to the doctors who tested me for HIV does this sound like HIV? What is it
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012