Pimple at base of penis, pus oozed after popping. Should I be concerned?

Hi I sent in a question. I had a small pimple like bump at the base of my penis, and one on my sac. When I squeezed the one on my sac it popped like a pimple and puss came out. The one on the base of my penis was hard and I actually ripped open my skin but I got this little white ball out and it was hard too. Since I squeezed the one on my sac it has been hard and looks like it may be an ingrown hair . The one at the base tho has a white layer of soft scabby tissue. And is inflamed. I Am conserned it I may have an std . But I was tested and it came back clean. My family doctor didn t mention anything to me about the base of my penis because this happened after I was tested. Should I be concerned? I have not been sexually active and usually I am with one partner at a time. And very cautious about safe sex . I don t want hpv or hsv . Also since I quit anabolic steroids about two months ago. I noticed a few days ago I have small fleshy growths on my nipples. They go away with tee tree oil. And I m very worried its hpv. They are not present at this time. Can you offer insight to a specialist?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012