Pilot by profession, have consistent hot,large bump on the back of ear, increases in size on squeezing. Due to pressure from airplane?

Have a large hot filled bump on the backside of my ear that is extremely painful. Tried to squeeze out fluid but it got larger and hotter. i have had a small bump for 20 years and always just tried to squeeze it and never had any problems. This feels like a giant blister ready to pop but won t. I fly for a living and don t know if the pressurisation from the airplane and 14 hour flights have any significance but any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
It does not seem to cause any problem during the flight.
I hope you never have had any ear discharge or decreased hearing ??
Yo should consult an ENT specilaist and get examined.
The swelling seems to be of some infection and you need to take antibiotics and anti inflammatory medicine