Pilonidal cysts. Taking icthamol, antibiotics, temporary relief. Will kshar sutra help in curing it?

hey docs, I am 27 yr old and in XXXXXXX right now. I have got pilonidal cyst about two months ago. when I saw i just lanced and he gave me antibiotics . After that i was good enough. but a week after it came up again and i tried icthamol and it was gone again. Now again it came up i have a little pain. I just heard about kshar sutra in ayurvedic . I just want to know that can we cure this disease withour kshar sutra. thanks in advance
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012