Pilonidal Sinus abscess, removed with surgery, two hard boils in the same region, pain, possibility of recurrent PS

Hi. I had a Pilonidal Sinus abscess drained and removed with surgery in March 2010. Over the past several months, I ve suffered with really bad pain, and have had a 4cm abscess in the same region, and two hard boils, again in the sam region. I have had an ultrasound, and am waiting for MRI results. Do you think it could be recurrent Pilonidal Sinus disease? My GP has suggested it could be stress related, but I m not convinced. I have almost been in constant pain since Christmas, with only a few day without pain.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012