Piles treatment, injected with medication, soft lump developed, leaked pus. Treatment for sweet sticky smell?

what causes the sweet sickly smell from my active 70yr old husband?He is not on any medication but is quite a heavy drinker.Recently he had treatment for pyles,where a he was injected in the bottom with a substance,similar to botox which was supposed to last one year.However,after a few weeks a large soft lump developed and burst leaking the liquid,the consultant wasnt concerned.Since then this horrible,cloyee smell has developed.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012