Piles treated. Prescribed dexorange syrup. Blood levels recovered. Any side effects?

HI sir hope you are fine.Let me come to point, i want to know about dexorange syrup side effect, first i would like to tale about me i have piles some time arise, but after healing i take this medicine and i got my blood level covered very fast, and in India mostly all old doctors prescribe this medicine in delivery cases, it is working successfully, but It is not available in England why? Whereas this is highly recommended syrup for iron deficiency , piles, delivery cases, and even it can be used as family syrup, to keep blood level balanced,
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013