Piles, medicines to cure?

i am suffering from piles, it is only few mouth ago... but i want to be cure without operation or surgery only under medicine? plz doc ..... if you can help me out, i will be very grateful to you?????
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

It will be more helpful if you give more information on whether your piles are bleeding ?

Type of treatment modality depends upon the stage of your piles.
Medical management includes treatment with Calcium Dobesilate along with a laxative or stool softener.

You should follow some precautions like :-
1. Avoid spicy and oily foods.
2. Drink lots of water daily.
3. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
4. Eat fibre rich foods to avoid constipation.

I would suggest that you should get yourself clinically examined before starting any medicine.

I hope this is helpful to you.