Piles, hemorrhoids, piles, throbbing and excruciating pain, white dots. What does this mean?

Hi, I have already seen my family doc due to piles or very bad hemorrhoids. I am 6 months post pregnancy and developed them during. However the last two days I have one in particular that is just throbbing, excruciating really. The doc prescribed flagyl. I am concerned because this one hemorrhoid has small white dots on it? The doc had no explanation for it. Wondering what thia white dots on the inflammed roid might be?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013