Piles, discomfort in bowel movement, itching. Can I get a surgery as an outpatient?

hi Dr I m Srkumar from AbuDhabi. I have type 3 piles and having discomfort in passing Stools and itching also. Should in need a surgery for piles. Can it be done as outpatient? Is there any complications involved in it. Now i feel very uncomfortable while sitting in office. Could you please suggest me any good hospital in abudhabi where i can go as outpatient ? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.

You need to get operated for it. Continued blood loss can result in anaemia and if piles progress it can get thrombosed and results in emergency, which needs to operated on emergency basis.
Now a days stappler procedure are available, less painful, you may neeed less rest, can resume to work early.
You can consult a surgeon and discuss with them.
Hope I answered your question.
Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take care.

Dr. Vidya