Pile from anus. Why is it tough to pass stool. Do I need surgery? Use ointment?

I have noticed that I have this pile came out from my anus 3 days agao but managed to push it back in. I have checked online regarding this and found ut that there are 4 degress of pile and what I have now is consider on a 3rd degree since it the pile can push it back in. do not have any symptoms of bleeding and difficulty of passing stools but I feel that the circle around my anus is swollen. Can you please advise if this is dangerous and needs a surgery or can cure by using the over the counter medicine such as supusitories, ointment etc? Please advise as I am scared. Thanks Janet
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
hi ,you have swollen pile without bleeding that an be managed to go inside.This is a pile needs some anti inflamatory medicine so that it's size gets the same time anal ring swelling also take should take some laxative regularly so there may not be any pressure during defecation.if it relapses again and again then surgery is the only answer.thanks.