Pigments on cheeks, forehead, black spots, darkness. Used clear gel, kojic acid, melacare. Will facial help me?

Hi, i have used melacare 2 years for fairness after that i stopped it i found some pigments on my face especially on cheeks, forehead so i consulted doctor and i was taken 4 months course under doctor which contains creams like kojic acid ,clear gel...etc after that course few days my skin is good but after some time my skin again became with pigments,blockspots with more darkness so later i was shifted to some other location there i consulted one more doctor for same so he was given peeling course after that also my face became with too many problems like black spots,pigments,darkness all over my face so since i was stopped melacare 1 year back but still i have problem even consulting doctor also, please give me some suggestions to avoid these problems and i want know one thing that after stopping it long back also will it effect on face if we went through sun or facials?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012