Pigmentation problem, dark spot, facial hair, skin thin, used melaglow, scarlight. Any side effect?

Hello sir, i am using melaglow cream on my dark spot in my face. Its a harmfull cream? or we can use this cream in regular base?
we have faced pigmantation problem in my face.
After used scarlight cream we have faced many problem in my faced like pitches ( dark spot) hair problem in my face & skin thin.
please give me right direction. Thanks

Darshika
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
  Anonymous's Response
the cream which you are using should not apply more than 28 days, so stop using at first.and if there is no recovering after applied then better you start using any other cream like ADVAN cream from Alembic.use it preferably in bed time and in morning do not forget to apply any sunscrean before going into any light or sun light.do it contineu up to 30 days.then inform us...again.

thanks