Pigmentation on neck and face, using kojiglo, melaban lotion and glhaya. Treatment?

Hello Doctor,
I am 29 years old, i have pigmentation on my neck and face for this i have visited to skin specialist she suggested me to put kojiglo as a day cream and melaban lotion for night this is for face and for neck she advised me to apply Glhaya in day time and melaban lotion in night. from last 4 months i am applying these creams on my face and neck but my neck is still have dark mark please help me how long i can use these creams because i could not see any changes on my neck specially.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013