Pigmentation on face and dark circles. On kojic acid and oxidon. Help?

Hi I am kalyani. I am having pigmentation on my face and dark circles under eye. I had taken treatment for that from dermatologist then she gave me kojic acid cream and radant to apply at every night.and also prescribed derma dew soap and derma dew moisturiser and fash gel face wash.even after one month no improvement.After some days I have changed my city and consulted another dermatologist.she prescribed oxidon plus one capsule every night.Ekran sunscren,episoft face cleanser,glyco-6 cream and radant cream.After taking this treatment after one month little bit improvement is seen.I want my natural skin back soon.Please suggest me what to do for earlier recovery.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012