Pigmentation on cheeks, brown skin due to pollution. On vitamin tablets, supravet cream, kojivit gel. How to regain fair skin?

Hi, I am XXXXX, I got the pigmentation on my cheeks and got bit brown skin as I was fairer before but harsh condition in XXXX ruined my face complexion . Now a month before I consulted a doctor and he gave me vitamin tablets, supravet cream, kojivit gel with some alovera moisturizer but even after using it I didn t found any favourable result even I thought my skin got more brown and darker. He prescribed me to apply those creams twice a week for one hour and tablet everyday for 20 days with a gap of 10 days after taking 10 tablets. Please tell me how do I get my fairness back and want to get rid from this pigmentation with further fairer skin. with regards
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012