Pigmentation on cheek, dark skin over face, travel extensively. How can I get rid of this?

I am 46 years old and have been working in Sales & Marketing dept for past many years. My job demands extensive traveling across the country and expose myself to extreme climatic conditions. Since past few years i find pigmentation on my cheek. as my profession demands lots of public speaking, training and presentations to clients i am feeling embarrassed. also face has been darkened a lot. so kindly suggest me how to get out of such problems
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012