Pigmentation marks on upper lips, cheek bone. Suggestion for pigmentation cream?

hi my name is dee.and im 24...i got pigmentation mark on my upper lips and my cheek bone. i hardly get time for anything coz of ma work and collg timing so i never able to get out for a skin doctor.the pigmentation appear just a month ago. plz suggest me a pigmentation cream which is lite for skin and which i can use normally . my skin is normal in summer but it usually became so dry in winter. regular sun cream r not that effective (lutus,garnier etc) plz suggest me a sun cream that will help my dry winter skin + protects my pigmentation. ur advice will b highly appreciated .
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012