Pigmentation like spots on neck, face, back and arms. Biopsy of affected skin done. Macular amyloidosis diagnosed. Advised glycolic peeling. Is it curable?

i am 43 years, non-diebetic female from . there are some pigmentation like spots in my neck , face, back and arms. Recently, as per advise of doctor i got biopsy of affected skin; which s result is- Macular amyloidosis . My doctor advised me to under go some sessions of Glycolic Peeling. Pl suggest: what to do? is it curable? will glycolic peeling be helpful?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012