Pigmentary glacoma. Taking betoptic, actazetazolmide. Diagnosed rosecia of the eye. Suggestions?

I have had pigmentary glacoma for thirty years,my pressure is 38 40 and uncontrolled due to allergic reactions to drops. I have been tried on at least twenty different types of drops, the only one I seem able to tolerate is betoptic I am also on actazetazolmide four tabs per day. I have also ben told that I have rosecia of the eye, hence the difficulty tolerating drops. Is there any thing you can suggest thanks
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013