Piercing pain on back of eye and ear, headaches. MRI shows Disc bulging, touching spinal cord. On dicorate. Any pain reliever ?

I have headache for past 1 year, it is a piercing pain on back of my eye and ear and my MRI shows c3, c4, c5, c6 disc bulging and touching spinal cord . I taking dicorate tablet . the pain is still the same. I cannot bend and do any work. If i keep my neck straight I feel OK .....I consulted neuro consultant and gave me this medicine. One of the neuro surgeon mentioned to go with surgery. the other nuero physician said physio therapy ,which I did, it did not work at all. Now what should I do to relieve me from pain
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012