Piercing on earlobes, turned red, hard and warm to touch, pus not going away even with antibiotics. Help?

Hi, I had an ear piercing in my ear lobes a couple of weeks ago. After a week, one turned red and hard and warm to the touch and extremely painful. It was do swollen my earring was disappearing. I went to to Docter and they took the earring out, lots of pus came out. I am taking antibiotics but the pus won t go away. I have already been to the Docter again so they could squeeze it out. It won t go away? Please help
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012