Pierced lower lip, gum itching, bump on lip, swelling. Used peroxide on wound. Treatment?

Hi so i had my lower lip pierced for about 2 years now...and i didnt have it on for like about 5 months or so then i recently put it on again but i kept playing with like pull with my teeth like 3 weeks after i had put it on and also my gum started itching to scratched it my nail then then like 5 days later i get a bump on top of my lip same side as the lip ring and its itchy so bite it a lil then after it got a bit swollen so i put peroxide the brown bottle liquid that helps with wounds and burn so i put sum on and it starts to bubble and it turns white and the nex day its more swollen so i guess i made worse what happened?? How to i fix it?? And was it really my lip piercing that did this??
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012