Piece of skin hanging out of anus, tried pushing back manually, no pain or swelling. Any natural remedies ?

Hi, im AAAAA . I have a piece of skin hanging out of my anus , and i think it is a hemmoroid. I try to push it back in manually, but it just slowly comes right back out. I want it to go away because it is embarassing to see during cuddling with my partner. I do not have anal sex, nor do i have any pain or swellling or bleeding . Are there any natural remedies or over the counter medications i can use?? please give advice for care too.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013