Picking scabs and covering with band aid. Using neospoirn. Is it due to depression and anxiety?

Hi. Im a 17 year old female suffering from depression and anxiety . I often pick my scabs and cover them with bandaids and i use neospoirn (sorry if i spelled that wrong). I realized that while taking my bandaids off to put newer ones on them, one of my spots have bubbled up and has like turned my skin color that was covered by the cotton part like the color of a bruise . Im concerned of what it might be. Could it be a reaction to the bandaid or something else?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012