Picking hair on genitals, pimple appeared, popped, dent and scab formed. How can I get rid of this?

basically i was picking my hairs down below and a spot appeared i popped it a while ago and now there is like a dent that has been there for about a year now its quite small but i find it uncunfortable if i open it abit i can see like a kinda scab thing but i caint get to it i was wondering if there is anything i can do to get rid of this dent below
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Actually it is difficult to diagnose accurately from your history.
But however please give hot fomentation to the part 3-4 times a day 10 minutes each time & wait to see the result for a week.
Don't keep digging into it.Take pain relievers if needed.