Physical test showed blood in urine. PAP smear normal. What could be wrong?

I had a physical 2 weeks ago and after peeing in a cup my dr. called me a week of so later and told me the lab had found blood in my urine . They wanted me to come in for a repeat test. The day they called I happen to be seeing my gyn/ob for my annual pap . I asked them if I could do the test with them since I was already there. My results just came back and my pap was fine. I feel fine; no pain yet they too dectected blood in my urine. They want me to go see a urologist . What could be wrong with me since I feel fine. Could it be serious?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012