Physical examination. Lower abdomen soft, no rebound tenderness, normal vulva, closed OS of cervix. What is the meaning?

hi doc my name is karen can you pls explain this better to me? it says on the recommendation that the physical exam of lower abdomen was soft, no rebound tenderness. pre vaginal exam shiwed normal vulvae and vulva, closed OS of cervix with erosion, 6 to 8week sized uterus and clear non tender fornices. beside ultrasonogram in AED RHTSK showed intrauterine SAC with no fetal pulsation..

pls help me through this.. thanks a lot
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013