Physical exam results show pneumonia vs ptb, left upper lobe, hypertrophied tonsils. Meaning?

i got my annual physical exam results and below are the findings: left upper lobe infiltrates are seen. heart is not enlarged. diaphragm and sulci are intact. enlarged tonsils. ph 7 urine test. sp gravity 1.015. occasional phosphate/a.urates and epithelial cells. and the findings were the following: pneumonia vs ptb, left upper lobe. hypertrophied tonsils. can you please help me understand this. thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012