Physical depression, unable to concentrate, lethargy. Suggestions?

I believe my physical depression is caused by a hormonal imbalance, that started soon after I started menstruating at the age of eleven. I suffered from severe debilitating menstrual cramps that would wipe me out, but I also remember going from an honors student to failing school because I had no interest and I could not focus. I also never could get out of bed in the morning because I was always so tired and lethargic throughout the day. Now my symptoms are similar but I also get really irritable 2 weeks before my period Wellbutrin helps me with all these symptoms, but I currently am off of it and am having all these troubles again including my brain being in a fog and having trouble thinking. My current Psychiatrist does not seem to have a clue about what is my main diagnosis and took me off of my webitrin but I cannot function without it. I started it again on my own today and was thinking of trying a progesterone creme. I am a very happy person inside I am emotionally very fit. Now I just need my body to work for me. Please help should I see my gynecologist or just another psychiatrist?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012