Physical and mental enervation, decrease in performance level post masturbation. What can be done?

sir..iam a 22 year old male youth..after i masturbate i feel very inactive both physically and mentally,as a result my performance level decreases in my work life.Due to this avoid masturbating and do it only once ina month or two..please comment is this behaviour natural and what should i do...thanku and please do reply.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012

If you feel inactive after masturbation, both physically and mentally, then you should do it only once in a month or two as you said.

It is an individual's response on how he or she takes it.

Please listen to your body and act accordingly. Do not strain yourself more.

Hope this helps.

General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi welcome toHCMForum. First thing you have to remember is masturbation is not a must deed for all. it is practiced only by 5% of the unmarried youth. Some people may get some odd feelings like this. There is no harm if they stop completely also there is no harm.
It is a process of SOS. If you are getting the feeling continuously try to practice diversion technicks as make habbit of reading extra curicular activities like hearing music playing indoor games etc. thank you.