Phlegm in vocal cords, have bronchitis, hoarse voice, on cough medicine and allergy pill. What can I do?

Hello, I have been sick for 10 days and went to the doctor s I have bronchitis but she believes I have phlegm on my vocal cords because i have not had a voice in 5 days its very hoarse and gives out as I talk I have done everything tea, garggle w salt water, take allergy pill, on cough medicine , steam, rested my voice for 3 days straight stuff like that but nothing is working. do you have any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013