Phlegm in throat, blood stains, soreness, discomfort, breathlessness. Had TB. No infections. Help?

Hi. I feel like I have phlegm in my throat and when I tried to expel it last night, I saw some blood stains. My throat has also gone sore and I feel a little discomfort in breathing and in my back. But I felt them just this morning after trying very hard to expel the phlegm. I will immigrate and will have a sputum test next week because I had a TB back in 2002. My X-ray showed that there was only a scar and no infections. I am confused and troubled. Help please. thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013