Phlegm coming out with black material and solid pieces due to allergies. Solution?

I ve been having excessive amounts of phlegm come out every single morning for a year now, and when i tell my doctor he tells me its just allergies and hay fever ... He put me on antibiotics and I ve also changed my bedsheets and pillow case into the material suited for dust mites. Some little black string-looking material started to come out with the phlegm too. It s increased even more now, and this week so much phlegm has come out to the extent that I think I d be able to fill up a cup every morning... Today some solid pieces came out with the phlegm, and they re the same colour as the phlegm. It cannot be food pieces because this is in the morning before I ve eaten anything.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012