Phimosis, treatment

I just learned I have Phimosis is there any thing I can do to have it fixed. With out having a circumcsion as I do not really want to do that.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Thanks for query,
If your fore skin is retracted by little force over glans?If no than don't try it.If yes then you should do following method.
If you have a tight fore skin does not retract over glans you should retract it by applying warm water over it daily while taking bath for at least 4-5 months daily will loose it.
If you do not retract it on glans then circumcision is the only answer.