Phimosis, torn urinary meatus, frenulum during masturbation, deformed penis with visible veins, erectile dysfunction. Will circumcision help?

Hello Dr..I am Chandra obul having 24 years old.I am unmarried,uncircumcised,having phimosis problem due to which foreskin won t retract.The main concerns are about my penis such as my urinary meatus(pee hole)was torn to a large extent to 2 cm and my frenulum was also torn.This were happened when I used to masturbate by humping on pillows,bed sheets,wrapping towels around my penis and humped for so many times due to over sexual urges.Now my penis is deformed,it shrinks like tortoise head and penis was cracked,bruised and also appears as some one squeezed it firmly and hardly ,hard flaccid state, erectile dysfunction , varicose veins are visible,bending like corpus cavernosa and corpus spongium are broken or cut,uneven erections like in middle of the shaft there will be no erection,it hangs like thread.Please help me in order to resolve my issues.How to clean penile yeast formed inside my penis since I can t retract,also smegma..Are there any topical creams to diminish torn urinary meatus(penis hole) such that tissue adhesives can be attached to regain its normal condition which is pin hole.Please explain about risks involved in circumcision,My penis is waste of purpose now..
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012