Pet dog licked wound. Taken rabipur injection course. Stray dog licked or bit me. Do I need more injections?

my pet dog licked my wound on 1 st April 2012 around 10 : 30 pm i have taken 1st dose of Rabipur on 2 nd April 9:00 pm 2nd dose on 3 rd day and 3rd dose on 7th day and 4 th dose on 14 day due to miss calculation i had taken my 5th dose on 21 st day not in 28 th day.. is there any problem with vaccination ... my pet is healthy having no change in behavior.... one more thing last week on 30 th April 2012 again i was encounter with street dog whom i accidently i walked on his tail dog ran away i am not sure whether he bite or licked me . do i need to get rabipur vaccination once again . Please help i am very much worried
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012