Person suffering from the side effects of cannabis. Any natural remedy? Have stress, depression.

hi, i wana know about some remedies except medication which can help a person suffering from side effects of cannibs. The person having no such addiction to have it nor any desire. But he took it in a large amount for a period of some months. Now he is facing serious pychotic problems like an utter hopelessness, stress ,dipression,lack of courage, and lack of will power. That person is on madication but plz guide regarding the change in behavior,attitude and routine that can help more. Regards, Ayesha Kanwal.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Hi There, Thanks for asking. I should say that you have a good observation. That is completely true that discontinuation of taking cannabis when it has been used for a while can bring lack of motivation, change in mood and also sense of loneliness. She can decrease these symptoms by going to doctor. A natural remedy which can help in this regard is St. John's Wort. Meanwhile, you should know that it has many drug interactions, so if she is taking any medication, it is highly recommended that she asks her doctor about the possible drug interaction. I wish for her a good health.