Persisting yeast infection. STD test reports normal. Have diabetes. Need medication for infection

Hi, I recently went to a local clinic to get tested for any STDS, while i was there i found out i had a yeast infection . I took the vaginal cream they gave me and it seemed to help but the discharge didn t stop completely and now the discharge is clear and is making me more irritated than before a had taken the cream. All my test came out negative and I haven t had sex recently so I m assuming its another yeast infection. I was also told since I m diabetic I m more likely to get them. How do i know for sure and how come the cream didn t treat it the first time? Is there a specific cream or something i should take?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013