Persisting watery stools. Prescribed with cipro. Need an alternate medication

Hi Doc. I have had on and off cases of loose or watery stool for several weeks. I went to a doctor who proscribed Cipro, which started to help towards the end of the medication cycle. After a couple weeks of relatively solid stools , the same issue is back. I am going to the bathroom 4-6 times a day and it is completely loose (and sometimes purely water). Not sure what is going on. I am drinking lots of water, but after every meal I seem to have the same issue.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013