Persisting vaginal itchiness, burning micturation post UTI treatment, painful red spots on palate, tongue, recurring Bulimia. What could be the cause?

Hi I m 15 years old, and I was having irritation in my private area (I m a girl ) it was itchy and burned when I pee. I was treated for a UTI and it still isn t going away. I also had a exceuciating sore throat a couple weeks ago for a week, and now I feel good other than that but I noticed red spots on the roof of my mouth near Tom throat and the tip of my tounge is red and hurts (feels like a burn). Also I have been off and on bulimic for about 4 months. I throw up about 3 days a week, could this be a Cause ? Pleas help.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012