Persisting tiredness, cold and weakness post treatment for viral attack. What can speed up recovery?

My wife is 61 years old and had a viral fever about one week back. while the fever has subsided with antibiotics , she still has mild cold and general tiredness and weakness. what is the best diet to recover fast from a viral attack and how long does it take to recover fully from this tiredness and weakness. any viatmin supplements that are needed to effect sppedy recovery. what foods and fruits are the best for recovery.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012