Persisting tingling and numbness in head, tiredness. Had taken an overdose of anti-depressants. Help?

i recently had several several antidepressant changes and went into some wierd things,i couldnt quit pacing,i couldnt speak only a little when spoken to,i couldnt see right to drive,i could not sleep nomatter what sleep med they perscribed,i now am off of meds as of two days ago and i was having all this tingling going on in my head,now my head has gone numb,very seriously numb on the inside inwhich i cant think right and im very very tired but i am scared,do you know why i am numb as of today
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013