Persisting throat pain post treatment for strep, ear infection with painful sore on tongue, difficulty in swallowing, ear pain. Normal or treatment required?

i just stopped taking medicine for strep and ear infection two weeks ago and i noticed my throat still hurt for awhile now, but then i realized that it was my tongue that was making my mouth hurt....i have a sore on the back left side of my tongue and it hurts to swallow and also makes my ears hurt as well!! Is this nothing or should i go to the doctors?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012