Persisting symptoms post staph treatment, scan showed inflammatory tissue reaction in both adnexa and POD. Meaning?

Hi,my name is Lizzy,about 3months ago,I was tested postive for staph and the scan showed mild inflammation,I have undergo so many treatments,with diff antibiotics ,the smelly discharg stopped for a month but the pains from the inflammation continues,now am having smelly discharge again,painful stomach pain,severe back pains,I went for scanning 2days ago,and I was told that there s significant inflammatory tissue reaction in both adnexae and as well as in the POD. Please can u explain what this means? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012