Persisting swelling with huge bump, frequent tingling, had fallen weeks ago, no relief with oasis. Help?

I fell five weeks ago and my leg is still swollen. At first it was a large people bruise and some swelling in my knee . Now there is a hard lump where the bruise was and my lower leg is red and very swollen. It is so swollen that it hurts to touch it. It also tingles a lot now even if its not being touched. I went to the doctor and they gave me oasis 40mg po. I m using the restroom a lot but it doesn t feel like my leg is improving. What do you think is going on with me? Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013